The purpose of the Immaculate Conception Altar Society is to provide spiritual and corporal works of mercy in the service of God and his Church, to enhance the altar and sanctuary, to promote friendship to all women of the parish, and to assist with various parish activities.
- Purchasing items for the sanctuary: altar linens, candles, seasonal decorative banners, etc.
- Making or purchasing religious articles needed or requested by the priest (e.g., stoles, pall, vestments, sacred vessels, etc.).
- Providing receptions after celebrations of First Communion and Confirmation.
- Assisting with funeral/luncheon preparations.
- Providing meals after funeral Masses according to the needs of the family.
- Conducting bake sales and other fund raising events.
- Assisting other ministries within the parish.
All women of the Parish are invited to join.
Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of each month — 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM; Fellowship and Dessert afterwards
Location: Parish Hall of Immaculate Conception Church Moran, Michigan