The purpose of St. Anne's Altar Society is to promote Christian living and service in St. Ignatius Loyola parish, foster the spiritual development of the women of the parish, and to provide opportunities for friendship and community spirit through social, cultural, and educational programs and events.
- Purchasing items for the sanctuary, altar linens, candles, and priest's vestments;
- Making or purchasing various religious articles needed and/or requested by the priest (e.g., linens, stoles, pall, vestments, etc.);
- Furnishing flowers for the graves of deceased priests, deacons, and sisters;
- Providing receptions for First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation;
- Coordinating, cooking, and hosting the annual St. Patrick's Day Dinner;
- Reciting a Rosary for each member of the Altar Society upon the person's death;
- Conducting bake sales and other fund raising events;
- Contributing to the annual bazaar; and
- Assisting various ministries within the Parish.
All women of the Parish are invited to join.
Annual dues are $5.00